Conventional Loans are part of our most popular products at AmeriCasa, and we aim to inform you about all of them to find the one that is best for you. To qualify for a Conventional Loan buyers need to have a good credit, savings and the ability to put down a larger payment. With 20% down, a borrower avoids Mortgage Insurance costs associated with other loans, therefore saving money in the long term. We recommend this type of program for looking to purchase a second home.
This are some of the advantages of a Conventional Loan:
- Easy approval process based on automated underwriting system findings.
- 1 year taxes allowed.
- Ability to have a single pay or monthly on mortgage insurance, or lender paid.
- Most condos qualify and depending on down payment allow a limited review.
- You can remove the Mortgage Insurance after proof of equity of 20%.
Types of Conventional Loans we offer in AmeriCasa
- Direct Freddie Mac Seller/Servicer
- DU Refi Plus
- High Balance
- Home Renovation
What is a Conventional Loan?
A conventional loan meets certain guidelines as set forth by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac. The best-known of these guidelines is the size of the loan; in most counties in the United States, the current maximum size of a conventional loan is $484,350, though super-conforming loans with higher price limits are available in more expensive counties.
- Conventional LP : Freddie Conforming purchase, rate and term, cash out
- Conventional DU : Fannie conforming purchase, rate and term, cash out
- Conventional High Balance LP : Fannie conforming w2 no tax return purchase, rate and term, cash out
- Conventional W2 Solamente : Jumbo loans are too large to meet the guidelines of a conforming loan. This program is meant to help you in case are buying a home in a county in which the conforming loan limit is $417,000, and you are taking out a single mortgage for $500,000, you’ll need a jumbo loan. As jumbo loans do not meet the standards of a conforming loan, they are more difficult so they may have a higher interest rate